Join the winning team at All Hills Fencing
All Hills Fencing is a family orientated business. We pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Employer who is always on the lookout for energetic, vibrant, interesting people with a drive and passion for success to join our TEAM.
We, at All Hills fencing, are committed to friendly service within a fun & nurturing working environment. Our amazing team members must fit aminimum requirement criteria which is:
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Can commit to having fun at work, whilst making safety your number one priority.
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Show quick learning skills whilst being able to follow our systems in place.
- Work independently within a team environment
- Be keen to further develop your knowledge & experience within the Fencing Industry.
- Be prepared to be the ultimate All Hills Fencing ambassador through living, breathing and promoting All Hills Fencing Values – Safety, Innovation, Value, Challenge, Quality, Mutual Respect and Fun!
If this is you, forward us your CV without delay & let us know what skills give you that competitive edge. Please emails us on email@example.com along with your name, experience, qualifications and your CV
Contractors Positions Available Now!
CALLING ALL COMPANIES & SOLE TRADERS
Contractors required for Permanent & Casual on-going works in both Sydney & Newcastle/Hunter Regions. You must be skilled/qualified within the Building & Construction Industry, hold Quality of Workmanship as a high priority.
You must have your own vehicle & tools, set up ready for immediate fencing works if selected to become a member of our elite team here, at All Hills Fencing. Training Available to the Right People if required.
Please emails us on firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, experience, qualifications and your CV
Estimators / Sales Positions
Estimators / Sales Positions Available Now!
Estimators required for Permanent & Casual positions in both Sydney & Newcastle/Hunter Regions.
All Hills Fencing is searching for self-motivated, high energy, organised, system orientated Estimations Team Leaders with a proven background, an eye for detail. Prior field experience is an advantage.
Casual Positions: are perfect for any semi-retired builder or fencer.
Permanent Positions: are great for competitive people who enjoy working individually within a Team environment.
Training Available to the Right People. Great employment & commission packages are available.
Please email us on email@example.com along with your name, experience, qualifications and your CV