There are many reasons why you should consider All Hills Fencing for your next domestic or commercial project.
Once you have selected All Hills Fencing to handle your project you know you have peace of mind as All Hills Fencing has a network of over 60 experienced staff ready to look after you ranging from:
- Upper Management Team who are passionate about overseeing the success of all current projects. Making sure all sectors of our Company understand and adhere to their roles within our Quality Control Procedures and Systems. They are focused on continual improvements within these systems via procedure and result documentation, adapting required changes and implementing in house training immediately to maximize benefits for all staff and ultimately you our clients.
- To our friendly office staff, your first port of call and undoubtedly the heart of All Hills Fencing. These people are second to none in their selected roles making sure your job is managed with utmost professionalism and ease.
- Down to our Installers who have been hand picked for their vast knowledge and practical skills within their specialized trades. Our field staff are fully ticketed within the Building and Construction Industry and are driven by their desire to ensure your job comes out right first time.
- As our slogan states we truly are ‘Your One Stop Fence Shop’. All Hills Fencing large task force and experienced field staff are qualified in all facets of fencing. So regardless what material you would like, timber, metal or glass OR perhaps it’s fencing around a rural property, the inner city, along a motorway, on a Construction site or a Hoarding is what you require – All Hills Fencing is the Company for you.
- All Hills Fencing Upper Management has built up long term relationships with a large number of suppliers. Meaning our buying power can be passed directly onto you, our client, in instant savings without using inferior products and thus compromising on quality.
- Our Estimations team who specialize specifically within the Fencing Industry. They are there to listen and understand your needs, assess your requirements and then combine this with their extensive fencing knowledge to achieve the most viable outcome of your vision.